DACH KM Newsletter:2012-11/(Veranstaltung) Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 20.-21.03.2013, Paris
- Titel: Enterprise 2.0 Summit - Enabling the Social Enterprise (R)Evolution
- Datum/Ort: Mar 20-21, 2013, Paris
- Kosten: see Booking Options
- Veranstalter: KongressMedia
- Veranstaltungsseite: http://www.e20summit.de/
Enabling the Social Enterprise (R)Evolution
As social technology has substantially entered the corporate world the question is not about “why” but “how” organizations should get involved. The variety of objectives and motivations for initiating these projects is large and not always strategic nor even well defined. The scope of the projects also varies from enhancing existing processes by better and more effective collaboration to game-changing approaches with the objectives to re-align the corporations with the changing customer demands or to augment the adaptability for the complex and dynamic environment.
But despite the differences in the scope and objectives for all projects in common a systematic approach to the project is a key to the success. With the key theme “Enabling the Social Enterprise (R)Evolution” Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT 2013 discusses this systematic approach and distinguishes the critical factors on how to enable the adoption and engagement, how to integrate the social layer with the enterprise IT, how to support the transformation and transition of the organization towards a new structure and how to design the future model of the organization and the management.
Key idea for conference theme 2013
The key idea for Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT 2013 is to discuss the challenges and the solutions in mastering the transition from the adoption of social practices towards the business transformation caused by social initiatives.
Conference Topics 2013
- Topic 1: E2.0 Project Excellence - Discussing project practices and the critical success factors for adoption & engagement management
- Topic 2: Infrastructure Excellence - Discussing the technological success factors for the future of the digital workplace
- Topic 3: Transformational Excellence - Discussing strategies & lessons learned for the E2.0 business transformation
- Topic 4: New Management Excellence - Discussing concepts for the future model of organizational structures, working culture & management principles
Conference format that matters!
- Community-based preparation events in Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris & Zürich
- Practical experiences & lessons-learned from more than 20 case studies
- Forward thinking keynotes on future trends and evolutions
- Interactive workshops about routines and operational principles
- Demo, design & game play corners for hands-on experiences on technology solutions & transformation methods
Inhalt: DACH KM Newsletter 2012-11
- (Veranstaltungen, DACH KM aktuell) DACH KMer bei Wissensmanagement-Konferenzen
- (Veranstaltung) Informations- und Organisations-Management Summit, 25.-26.09.2013, Köln
- (Veranstaltung) Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 20.-21.03.2013, Paris
- (Literatur) Siepmann; Müller (Hg.): Jahrbuch eLearning & Wissensmanagement 2013
- (Literatur) McGonagill; Doerffer: Leadership and Web 2.0
- (DACH KM aktuell, Literatur) DACH KM Rezensionen: Stand Nov. 2012
- (DACH KM aktuell) DACH KMer stellen sich vor 2012-11
- (DACH KM aktuell) DACH KM unterstützt!